The story is mostly the same accross the board, when it comes to being an entrepreneur, losing focus is inevitable. However, balance is necessary when it comes to running a business. Becoming mentally drained and stressed hurts your business instead of helping it.
Check out this list of the top 10 ways to regain focus, how to relieve stress and recharge your mind for success and operate at peak performance all day.
- Play a game. Play a game of solitair or grab a few friends to play trivia for mental stimulation. Video games can be a good way to pass the time as well.
- Have a family, friend or date night. We all need a certain amount of time off to just unwind and be with the people who care for us the most. It’s nothing like being wanted. Set time aside to enjoy the relationships you have while you have the, Never take anything so precious for granted. Plus, you’ll be happier you did.
- Work out. One of the best ways to relieve stress and endorphines to boost mental creativity and productivity is working out. Doing as little as taking a walk, jog or hitting the gym can get you the results you need, physically & mentally.
- Go to bed early. It may be hard for many of us (as I type this at 5 am), but it’s necessary to get a good nights rest in order to avoid lethargy during the work day. You want to be mentally focused and ready to attack what comes your way.
- Meditate for 10 minutes. Clear your mind and refocus your energy on what truly matters. Meditation requires breathing techniques which requires discipline, but is very beneficial when you incorporate it in your daily routine. Go ahead and release all of the negative energy holding you back.
- Write in a journal. Writing is therapeautic. Especially if you don’t have someone to talk to about your issues or just don’t want to share with anyone else, writing your feelings and emotions down on paper will have you feeling light as a feather.
- Get a massage. Did you know many doctors are prescribing message therapy for their patients? It’s true, regular massages can relase toxins that clog up your body and mental and spiritual space.
- Go technology-free. Take an hour off! Either cut your digital devices off or move to an area that they are not in reach. Take that time to reflect on other things that may need to get done, like organizing your work space.
- Take a power nap. Never heard of it? A power nap is a 15-20 minute nap (30 mins tops) that allows your body to recharge itself.
- Have a snack. You’re not you when you’re hangry, so grab a snickers and be happy! Try to opt for a protein snack that will help to refuel your body properly. Unless of course you have a huge craving for a honey bun and can’t resist. Don’t beat yourself up about it. Enjoy it and grab a few nuts while you’re at it.
So if you ever start to feel frustrated and unmotivated to do anything, take time to to take care of you.
Do you have any tips to give that helps you get your mojo back? Please do let us know below.
Sharing is caring, and we’re sure a friend could use a boost. So, get to sharing!
Check out additional ways via 30 Small But Powerful Ways That Any Entrepreneur Can Recharge